Course Name: Diploma in Lean Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering
Objective: Diploma in Lean Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering (DLMIE) is a comprehensive professional course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career in Ready Made Garment (RMG), Textile, and other export-oriented industries. After successful completion of this program a participant will be professionally competent to choose his/her career as an executive of Production, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Compliance, and Merchandising department in the RMG sector at home and abroad. It is also suitable for Textile and Industrial Engineers and related Consultants/ Managers/ Officers working in the RMG & Textile sector. Person not in service but wishes to develop his/her career in this area may also participate.
Eligibility: Minimum Graduate
Total course are divided into seven modules, Major topics to be covered as follows;
Module – 1: Apparel Manufacturing Technology
Module – 2: Garment Quality Management
Module – 3: Garment Production Management
Module – 4: Industrial Engineering
Module – 5: Lean Manufacturing
Module – 6: Social Standard
Module – 7: Lean Manufacturing Practical
Course Name: Diploma in Factory Compliance, HRM & Labor Law
Objective: It has been observed that vendor’s code of conduct to meet buyer requirements has become a very important area of work for RMG industries. There is definite shortage of efficient hands having fair knowledge and work experience on local labor Laws and related other matters to meet buyer compliance. To crater the needs of member factories, BIFT has designed the following training courses on knowledge of labor laws, compliance issues, industrial relations, and overall HRM. After successful completion of this certificate course, the students are expected to conversant in related labor laws, principles of IR, techniques of HRM including maintenance of law required records and registers. The participants are expected to become capable of handling compliance matters independently
Who can apply? Graduation from any discipline.
- Human resource management
- Introduction of HRM
- Functions of HRM
- HR Planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Orientation & Socialization
- Training and Development
- Motivation & Counseling
- Grievance Handling and discipline
- Compensation administration
- Labor law-2006 & BEPZA instruction
- Labor Law definition, scope and important terms of BLA 2006
- Industrial Relations and its various components with repect to Bangladesh Labor Act.
- Various definition / Historical background
- Condition of Service & Employment
- Maternity benefit
- Health & Hygine
- Welfare Measure
- Working hour & leave
- Wages & payment
- Workers compensation for injury and accident
- Settlement of Dispute, labor court etc.
- BEPZA Instruction 1 & 2
- EPZ workers welfare Association & Industrial Relation Act.
- Introduction of Compliance, Background
- S.R (Corporate social responsibilities), Wrap,
- BSCI, SA-8000, International Buyer COC
- Comparison between BLA & Inter national COC, Bangladesh environment,
Conservation, ACT-95 and it’s rule 97
- Factory inspection by compliance auditor, how to face compliance auditor
- Child labor, forced labor, discrimination & harassment
- C-TPAT, EHS
- Safety Related Rules And Regulations
- Recruitment & appointment, appointment letter -probationary & permanent. Age verification document,
Salary & grade. Identity card, service book. Personnel file keeping. Leave, leave application & leave registers
CBIFT IS CLOSED ON SUNDAY.
Documents for Admission:
- Photocopies of all Educational Certificates.
- Photocopy of NID/Birth Certificate (Must)
- 2 Copies P.P.
- Pay order from any Bank.